Re: alfa-digest V7 #3 RE: Who's god?

First of all, where the hell do you live.  Are you ashamed of the State
you're in?  It makes a difference to me because the State laws may not
be as bad as you aretrying to make us believe.  There is no way you can
beat the more modern car IF You maintain it properly.  Going back even
farther, why not get a horse and buggy?  Then all you need is hay and a
pooper scooper.  I hope everyone else on the Digest will be kinder.
Fred Di Matteo