*Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:08:14 -0700
*From: "Octavian I Popa" <oipopa@domain.elided>
*Subject: Re: 1967 Sprint Veloce for Sale
*
*- --------------------------------------------------------------
*I'm posting this for a friend who has recently lost his Internet
*connection...
*
*1967 Giulia Sprint Veloce For Sale
*1750 with Webers
*Blue exterior in good shape
*Interior in excellent shape
*Currently used as daily driver
*Girlfriend forces sale
*Car resides in Cincinnati
*$4500
*
*Call 513.985.9819 and ask for Ron
*- ----------------------------------------------------------------
*
*Arghhh!!! Why, oh why is this happening?  Doesn't this guy know that you
*never sell a car on account of a girlfriend, and you don't tattoo a woman's
*name on your body unless her name is "Mom"?  All for the same reason!  I
*say this guy lost more than his Internet connection.  Someone, please help
*this poor man.  Cincinnati Alfisti; it is your supreme duty and moral
*obligation to take him to a couple of nightclubs across the border into
*Kentucky and then (couple of days later) on some Alfa roads in the hill
*country.  The alternative?  You'll have to live with yourselves as you
*watch him drive her poodles to the dog groomer in a minivan.
*
*Octavian - NWARC, Issaquah, WA (third day of 90+ deg F. weather)