re: new alfa owner... in the mist

>I finally found one.  Two weeks ago, I picked up my 67
>Duetto from the mechanic (Angelo of Imported Motor Service in San
>Francisco, who has been absolutely fantasic!) Robyn,

Welcome to the party! Make sure you register your Duetto with the
appropriate registers...

there seem to be a lot of Duettos for sale in Nor Cal recently... The other
day there were 4 listed in the SF Chronicle (sfgate.com) and there has been
one in the Bee (sacbee.com) up here for sometime (car is in Nevada City).

An emabrrassment of riches.

Like the license plate 2.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A