164 codes

Hi gang,

I'm getting a OBD code of 1223. The book says it is an air leak or bad
plugs...
I don't get a bad sensor code though.

I can't find any sign of an air leak, plugs are fine.

Ideas?

I checked my plug wires for resistance today and they are around 2500
ohms except for the #1 and #5, at around 5000 ohms.

Time for new wires, or is this ok?
What is considered too much resistance? An electronics eng. friend says
even 2500 is high... Manual say it's in spec.

Opinions?

Thanks
Bill
Tampa
'91 168 B -Samco hoses, straight exhaust, let the bastardization
continue!!!
'69 Spider  -foster child, owner in China.