Blaupunkt Radio

There's no Alfa content here other than this radio
will go in my Duetto once I get it figured out.

I need a little help figuring out the wiring
for a Blaupunkt AM/FM/Cassette, CR3001, that
I got cheap at a garage sale. The lady
selling it didn't know much about it but
swears it works.

So besides the plug for the antenna there
are 3 short wires: red, orange and pink. I
tried the obvius, red wire to the battery and
was rewarded with power lights and cassette
functions but no tuner display. The radio
seemed to be grounded through the case which
doesn't seem right.

Then there is a long black wire that contains
a braided ground, a brown wire and red wire
(power antenna?) and 2 composite wires, one
white and one gray, which I'm guessing are for
the speakers. The gray has green, white and a
braided wire; and the white has blue, yellow
and another braided wire. Assuming the braids
were ground I tried hooking up some speakers
but didn't get anything.

Before I do some damage with more trial and
error I thought I'd see if somebody can help
me out. So if you know how to wire this up
or know where I can go to get the wiring
diagram let me know. Thanks.

Mitch Wolberg - rkane@dnvr.uswest.net
69 Alfa Romeo Duetto 1300 Jr. - Needs a radio!!