87 Milano gauges not working.

 About a week after fitting 3.0 rims and tires, my speedometer stopped
working. It fluttered for a minute or two, jumping up and down, then
nothing. Any idea what happened or how to fix it. I should say that my
tach is also off about 1000 rpm. After cruising at fast highway speeds
for a while, it will jump up to normal but not around town. What's the
deal? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah. Problem #3: rear
windows wont't go down. It seems like I'm not getting any juice to the
center console. Fuse? Short? Any ideas?
Thanks for any help.

Yasha Varga
87 Milano Silver Ed.