RE: SPICA GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS

> If someone whos car is set up perfectly, could give me the following
> measurements, I (and my cars) would greatly appreciate it:
>
> 1.  Height of bellcrank idle set screw (from base to top of bolt)
> 2.  Height of bellcrank limiting set screw (from base to top of bolt)
> 3.  Length of short rod (tip to tip)
> 4.  Length of long rod (tip to tip)
> 5.  Pump gap, engine cold without long rod attached
> 6.  Pump gap, engine hot without long rod attached
> 7.  Pump gap, engine hot with long rod attached

ben,

aside from the fact that some of the above differs from year to year, simply
taking the above measurements and using them is not the proper way to set up
a pump.

i'd strongly recommend that you get a copy of the spica notes from aroc -
all of the proper procedures are described in it for all of the model years.

bs