SPICA GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS

Can someone please help me out:

I have several SPICA injected cars and can't seem to get them running like the
owners manual says they should despite carefully following the factory
injection manual.

The only SPICA car I've seen start with a simple turn of the key (not touching
the gas pedal) and idle smoothly (from dead cold) without feathering the
throttle was an Alfetta in a junk yard - I was truly amazed! and offered the
owner cash on the spot just so I could have the injection pump and correct
"SPICA geometry"  The car was a rust bucket and the only thing of value was
the SPICA pump - they didn't want to part out the car but can't decide how
much they will take for the whole thing - "it runs, you know!"

If someone whos car is set up perfectly, could give me the following
measurements, I (and my cars) would greatly appreciate it:

1.  Height of bellcrank idle set screw (from base to top of bolt)
2.  Height of bellcrank limiting set screw (from base to top of bolt)
3.  Length of short rod (tip to tip)
4.  Length of long rod (tip to tip)
5.  Pump gap, engine cold without long rod attached
6.  Pump gap, engine hot without long rod attached
7.  Pump gap, engine hot with long rod attached

Thanks, Ben Higgins
Galveston, Texas

'69 euro GTV
'79 euro GTV