Re: 156 Comments

Spot on Bob!

I test drove a 156 2L, and though it was excellent in every respect, my
155 16V 2L grabs me by the short and curlies in a way the 156 couldn't
manage.

Only two things convinced me it was a 'Real' Alfa -

1) Drop dead gorgeous inside and out.

2) When I booted it hard round a roundabout, a random selection of
warning lights came on! :-O

Dave H.

In message , Robert A Brady <Robert_A_Brady@RohmHaas.Com> writes

--