re: Car of the Century -- Toyota Corolla???

Darren Abate wrote:

>I just don't see how cars like the Civic and the Corolla can be thought to
>have had more influence on world culture than cars like the Mustang and
>*any* Ferrari

If you look at the chart in the back of any "Road & Track" you'll see that
the Toyota Corolla has two noteworthy specifications that are highlighted.

It has the least horsepower and the longest stopping distance from 60 mph of
any of the cars listed.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project