RE: alfa-digest V6 #69

>>alfa-digest    Saturday, March 28 1998    Volume 06 : Number 069
<snip>
>>End of alfa-digest V6 #69

> ay cool! This one just arrived in my in box! Anybody else get one?

Several people- John Pickering, Michael Williams, others- have noted the
arrival of AD V6-069, from March 28 (1998, fortunately) on July 22nd. This is
NOT, however, simply a case of extreme delay, like the Post Office indulges
from time to time. I verified that I had indeed previously received 69
immediately after 68 and just before 70. No; this seems to be what is known in
the television entertainment industry as a 'summer rerun'. (We get it
increasingly in political news programs too, but that is another matter
entirely.) In the present instance it may be a response to the several people
who sounded distressed when they recently went two whole days without their
digestive "fix". Understandable, been hot, Labor Day is coming, cool weather
and all that. Peace-

The V6 156 came on May 7th, by the way, forty days after 69: for those who may
be looking for The Second Coming, if the interval holds it should be here
about September first.

John