Washington DC/ Bethesda Alfa wanted

Hi
	I know its very early, but Im looking to buy an alfa early next
year from the Washington DC/ Bethesda area. Im relocating from New Zealand
to America and wish to carry on my Alfa interest, so if anyone has any good
suggestions or contacts I would be greatful. Ill look at anything as long
as it is in good condition. Reply directly or to the list.
	If anyone in New Zealand is interested in a 1987 Black 1500 Alfa
Sprint QV in great condition, Ill be selling it around Feb, and can deliver
to your city.

thanks in advance
Jason

Jason Kerr,	Ph. 64 3 479 5353 Fax 64 3 479 7254
Assistant Lecturer
Dept. Anatomy & Structural Biology
Otago Medical School
PO Box 913