Re: stuck brake piston

If all else fails re-connect the caliper to the brake line, bleed and put a
thin piece of wood between the pads, crank up the engine and pump the
brakes...hard. You'll have to drain and bleed the system and check the
piston for scoring and rust, it's probable shot.
Billy
Dallas, Tx.
'87 Milano
79 CJ
88 Ram PU
89 GMC 3/4 ton PU can't live in Tejas without a PU ( I think it's a state
law )
and soon to embark on a 3800 mi r/t to drag home an '85 GT6 basket case.
I've got to be out of my mind!