'91 164S For Sale

'91 164S For Sale, 56k miles, red w/black leather.  New belts, brakes, and
clutch.  Mech. very strong.  Very good condition inside and out.  Have
CarDisc & much paperwork.  I have loved this car and taken good care of it.
But, I have a new job that comes with a new car.  Can't justify keeping the
Alfa.  Fly down to New Orleans, have a good time, and drive it home.  Or, I
can arrange to meet you in the southeast or the mid-Atlantic.  I would
prefer to sell it to someone who will enjoy the car.

Wayne Wright