4.10 or 3.55?

Now that I am fortunate enough to have both the Milano Verde LSD
transaxle that is in my GTV-6 (along with the 3L motor and ancillaries)
and an '86 parts car with a 4.10 rear end, I have been thinking about
making a 4.10 LSD out of these parts.

There seem to be a number of people out there with 3L motors in GTV-6s.
Does anyone have personal experience with both the 4.10 and 3.55 back to
back?  I'd like more zip (have quite a bit!), but I also like the high
speed flexibility (but do little driving over 130 mph!).  Any comments
on which final drive is best for the 3L motor?

George Pond
Albany, NY