Looking for Huntsvillagers (Again)

Sorry about this gang, but I lost all of my messages awhile back when I
finally removed MS Internet Explorer 4.0.  (BTW, don't EVER select the
option to remove the "uninstall" files -- then you can't EVER remove IE40
nicely.)

Anyway, I'm looking for you folks from Huntsville, AL, especially the one
guy who replied to me before (I think your name was Carlos).

Please reply to my personal e-mail instead of the digest.

Thanks,

J.D. Crownover
Huntsville, AL
mailto://jdcrown@worldnet.att.net/