Loss of water Milano 2.5

Hello Everyone,

    My '87 Milano 2.5 is loosing about a gallon of water every 100 miles
or so (daily commute).  This miles are all on the freeway.  I noticed
that the water is coming out of the  reserve tank. I replaced it
thinking that it had cracked, but it didn't help.  It is actually
letting the water out  through the relief valve that's on the cap.
Usually when I drive through town I can smell the coolant.  I also
noticed orange stains around the reserve tank only.  The heater is
working fine, and the thermostat I checked by pulling it out and
submerging it in hot water. Also, I removed the radiator and the water
seems to flow just fine.  I do notice that when I rev the engine,
bubbles come up the reserve tank, but if I remove the tank's cap, no
pressure builds up at first.  I did this to test for a blown head
gasket; which I replaced about 17000 miles ago.  Could it be possible
that another head gasket job is in the works????  I can't think of
anything else. When I did the heads, I made sure to flush everything
related to the coolant really well. I also replaced most hoses.  If you
think that in fact this is a H G, do you think that I should try just re
torquing the heads for a third time?  (done this when I did the heads
last)  BTW, the car does not overheat at all, only on stop and go the
temp might rise to 175 or so; and no water in the oil.  Sorry about the
long post.  Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Nelson Laconich

'87 Milano Gold  5 speed (very thirsty)