2.5 AFM & Kirshtein AFM

Anyone interested in a 2.5 AFM? This AFM hasn't been mucked with (cap is
intact and adjuster screw has not been drilled). I am thinking of going
Motronic or at least a 3.0 Kirshtein AFM.

Now some question about the Kirshtein/DiMatteo AFM.

1-How much? (does that include me giving him my AFM?)
2-Will it pass CA smog ? (dumb question but what the heck)
3-Has the AFM been enlarged or just the spring tension been adjusted?

Thanks much

Zamani