Re: alfa-digest V6 #33

David, you can tell your colleague to stick to Detroit iron with his
ideas.

The voltage regulator is mounted on the back end of your alternator and
would not cause the battery to drain, it just would not charge.  The
sound from the area of the fuse box may be a relay or other device that
is stuck on or is being activated by something or other.  You'll have to
charge the battery again and reconnect  the neg terminal then find the
source of the noise and isolate it.

When you locate the noise, tell me which unit it is and perhaps I can
help you out.

Fred Di Matteo  Fort Myers, Florida