Milano 2.5L motor for sale.

I just got my Milano transplanted with a 3.0 motor I bought through Jay
Hinton (Mille Grazie, Jay) so my old one (2.5L) is up for sale.

$200 or best offer. I just don't have room for it nor reason to hold on to
it. It has about 130K miles, ran great but leaks like the Exxon Valdez. I or
Paul Glynn can answer any question. Paul has serviced this car since forever.

BTW, my Milano with the 3.0 and 164 cams and Kirshstein AFM (thanks
Jonathan) now feels almost as fast as the new M3 I drove at LimeRock and it
sounds so much better. 5th gear pulls smoothly from 20 MPH and still pulls
hard past the triple digit speed. It is sweeeet! this much fun shouldn't be
legal.

thanks,

        - Steve.