clipped digests

I can't remember which digest I received that came in truncated, but rather
than requesting it from Majordomo, I went to the digest home page and went
to the archives to read what had been clipped off.  The missing portion
comprised only three or four postings and I noticed that my next digest
issue started off with the postings that I had had to read from the
archives, so I actually received everything, just in a slightly rearranged
issue format.  BTW the archives are indexed slightly differently on the new
server; they are not in digest form, but rather in message form.  That is,
every posting is simply part of volume 6; they are not further clumped into
issues, so if you want to pick up where you were cut off remember the
subjects/titles of the last messages you did receive.

Megan