Re: Milano roof rack

Bryan is looking for a Milano roof rack.  I'm using a Yakima that was
originally bought for a Honda and it fits the Milano beautifully; much
better than it fit the CRX.  I would recommend trying the Thule, though,
'cause their feet should fit the Milano better.  They have a ridge on the
rubber foot pads that slots into the roof's drain groove on their Honda
racks, and that arrangement seems much less likely to slip under pressure.
In general it should be easy to mount any clip-on type rack on a Milano
because the edge of the roof that the foot clips have to grab is very square
and sharp unlike many modern cars.  You can reshape the clip in a vise very
easily for a perfect fit.

Chris Lesher