Re: 164 questions

From: Bill <alfabill@ix.netcom.com>

>Is anyone else having a problem with their non sunroof model, dome
>light console being sticky? It seems to be "melting" as if the plastic
>mix wasn't correct.

Bill,
I have the exact same problem on my 164 with a sunroof. Do you mean the plastic trim on the edge of the console? I orginally thought it was just the previous owner spraying some non-compatable cleaner onto the plastic. However, I tried removing the console and cleaning with lighter fliuid but no luck. I'm just more careful now when I hit the switches on top to avoid getting the black "yuk" on my fingers! :)

Brdgs,  Tim