SPIDER MASTER CYLINDER

Can someone please tell me the contact info for White Horse again?

I have a 69 Spider that needs a master rebuild. Is there any other
source for this job for less than $225?

Opinions on silicone brake fluid being used in an old car that will sit
most of the time? I want to avoid this major expense for it's owner in
the future. it'll be pushing $900 by the time it's done. (4 calipers,
hoses, pads, master... labor} Yikes!

Thanks in advance

Bill
Tampa Florida, where we need NO more rain...please!