164 questions

1] Can someone enlighten me as to how to change the light for the
desired temp on the A/C control panel? Is it a big job? I am tired of
using the dome to see it at night.

	2] Is anyone else having a problem with their non sunroof model, dome
light console being sticky? It seems to be "melting" as if the plastic
mix wasn't correct.

	3] At times the clutch pedal seems to lose it's hold. It goes down half
way, but in letting off, it returns to normal. Is this a master going,
or the slave? or both?  The damper is removed, which gave much better
feel.

	4] Has anyone found a good source for a quality ball joint for these
cars? My dealer item seems loose again, but it is not vey old. It did
survive Sebring, but geez, maybe 15K?

	5] Anyone found a solution to the brake warning lights [dash] coming on
for no reason other than the car talking to you?

	6] Why does the car feel so good at 90 mph? :o)

Thanks

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida
'91 168B
'87 Milano Plat.
'69 Spider

PS: I saw Ground Zero in Central Florida on Sunday.{friends 1 mile from
there} Be thankful for your worst day...it had to be better than what
they went through in the dark at 1 am. Words cannot describe the damage
nature can serve up.