WARNING: Unrelated computer question

Not the real forum for this, but I want a case for my Intel based home
computer, and not one of the ugly American/Taiwan cases I can buy here
in the US. I want something worthy of a reputable Swedish/German/Italian
etc., design firm. For you folks elsewhere, what kind of options do
y'all have? I refuse to give in and believe that the world has only hte
ugly options America provides. It would be like assuming the rest of the
world also wants Cameros. Can anyone point me to a web site with
something nice and colorful?

Thanks!
Trey

--
Trey Valenta	trey@zipcon.net	 Seattle	8887895575@mobile.att.net
By doing just a little every day, you can gradually let the task