Re: Alfa Romeo 33 16v 1st Gear Crunch

My Sprint (33-based) does it also on 2nd. Trick is to push the lever all the
way to the left and then "feel" it in. Generally push back or forward (2nd or
1st) and keep pushing the gear lever away. If you don't do this enough on mine
then you just crunch the'box and look like a real idiot. Took me a month to
learn how to drive my car smoothly. Hope yours takes less....

Regards,

Chris.
Chris Melikian
e-business Service Delivery Centre
IBM Global Services
Internal tel: 7-311481   External tel: +44 1256 341481
http://www.uk.ibm.com/services