Re: alfa-digest V6 #23

>Can someone please tell me the contact info for White Horse again?

White Post Restorations 703 837.1140 in White Post Virginia

>I have a 69 Spider that needs a master rebuild. Is there any other
>source for this job for less than $225?

From the sound of it White Post is the ONLY place to get it rebuilt. Makes
$225 look CHEAP!!!!!!!!

>Opinions on silicone brake fluid being used in an old car that will sit
>most of the time? I want to avoid this major expense for it's owner in
>the future. it'll be pushing $900 by the time it's done. (4 calipers,
>hoses, pads, master... labor} Yikes!

Use the car more!!!!! Maybe flush the system once in a while. All that I
have read makes it sound as if Silicon in older systems (even with new
parts) is not a good idea.

Michael Williams, Esq.
Sacramento, California US of A

69 Duetto