crimes against the state of Alfa (Dave M.'s series in ec) and Overheard Cams

Are many of you following the european car series on the gulietta spider
rebuild that Dave Muricel (wrong spelling, sorry Dave!) is writing? In
the latest installment his engine rebuild really gets hosed up. Should
we pass the hat around to hire Guido to take out the "mechanics"
kneecaps that did the butchery on Dave's motor? It is truly a bloody
crime what happened, and I can only hope that it all gets sorted out.
The car (painted and wiring loom installed) looks like it will be a
beauty.

And since the nefarious 105 suspension thing invariably comes up on the
AD, those interested might want to check this months Overheard Cams
(Northern California owners club newsletter). Tom Sahines (did I butcher
another name? Sorry Tom) wrote what looks to be a nice piece on the
subject.

Cheers,
Peter Lundquist
SF Bay Area