AROSC Time Trial - new date

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!

We were rained out at Sears Point.  Finally something that can be directly
blamed on El Nino.

We have secured a date for Las Vegas, though, at the small track.  It will be
the first weekend in April.  That  makes it the 4th and 5th.  If you are not
on the time trial mailing list, call Paul Hightower at (818)360-1880.

Or, if you email me direct with the necessary info (name, address and phone) I
will forward it to him.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California
Last weekend was wonderful, and the roads were dry, for a change.  Ya-
HOOOOOO!!!