Spica

Pats' article article on is spider upsetted me a little.  The 1st thing
that struck me odd was how he stated the Carbs where going to replace the
Spica system on his Berlina.  I could of sworn in his Alfa Owner book he
praised the Spica system.  I never had a Spica car and probably agree with
that statement, but I thought it directly conflicted what was stated in his
book.  The other thing that bothered me in stripping a perfectly? good car,
why not list if for sale somewhere outside of CA.  I have no problem
stripping wrecks but get nervous when perfectly good cars get stripped.
Another option may be is to upgrade to a Bosch injection system.