Sourcing of Parts

Hi All once again,

Our corporate e-mail system wasn't receiving outside e-mail for a while.
It's
really great to be back on the digest!

Please can someone (or more than one) help. I'm in desperate need of
syncros for my 1600 GTJ 1976 gearbox.
I have tried the few suppliers locally (South Africa), but think I may have
to go abroad.
Contacts, Costs will be greatly appreciated. My Alfa has been on bricks for
the past 3 weeks.

Also, if anyone has imported any AR parts to S.A. please contact me

Thanks
Desperate Angelo (1976 GTJ 1600 and a pile of bricks)