105 wheels

Just got the Duetto's wheels back from the sandblaster today.  They look good,
though a bit pitted in places.  I am planning on painting them this weekend.
I noticed that the wheel originally had only the front painted, and the back
and rim were not.  I was planning on priming the whole wheel, and then
painting at least the front and maybe the back and rim.  Has anyone done this
before?  What is the best way to proceed?  Also, if I remember right from the
tire discussion a few weeks back, the largest tire I can use on the wheels
(they're 4.5 x 15s) is a 175 series.  I would like to keep the stock look,
just would prefer a larger footprint and lower profile for those more spirited
driving days.  I think I also need a tube, even with a modern tire.  A
175/75R15 should maintain the correct outside diameter so the spedo doesn't
have to be corrected.

John Behrens
'67 Duetto
'90 240SX