Sourcing of Parts

Hi All

I posted the following about a week ago but did not get any response.
So I decided to travel to the U.K. and look for myself.

	"Please can someone (or more than one) help. I'm in desperate need of
	syncros rings for my 1600 GTJ 1976 gearbox.
	I have tried the few suppliers locally (South Africa), but think I may
have
	to go abroad.
	Contacts, Costs will be greatly appreciated. My Alfa has been on bricks
for
	the past 3 weeks.

	Also, if anyone has imported any AR parts to S.A. please contact me"

Actually, I might have to visit the U.K. later in March for business
reasons, and might be able to
to buy and bring back the syncro rings myself.

I will be working in Slough and London.
If anybody could supply me with addresses and/or phone numbers for AR part
suppliers it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Desperate Angelo (1976 GTJ 1600 and a pile of bricks)