re: rear-only antiroll bar on 105

Someone posted that he didn't like the handling with Ward & Deane
anti-roll bars + konis on rear with a stock front suspension.  I concur.
Time constraints limited my installation of anti-roll bars to the rear
first and found the oversteer to be borderline dangerous.  At first it
was kinda fun to have it so snappy compared to the wallowing tendencies
of the stock setup (IMHO).  But that "snap" really wanted to snap-spin
if pushed at all.

Once I completed the change to both ends (shankle springs & bars) the
handling was very balanced.

Not to restart the "engineer as omniscient" thread again...but these
suspension modifications probably ought to be treated as suites unless
one really has very good independent knowledge.  And I don't classify
myself as having sufficient knowledge!

robert hardwick, seattle usa
'79 spider
'91 164