GTV-6 air filter housing thingies

Well, if that description isn't confusing?  I'm not too happy wih the way
the air filter housing is fastened to the upper portion of the right wheel
well.  For lack of a better description, it seems like some kind of
press-in clip.  Problem is, I've only got one left.  The others are either
gone or are just rattling around.  Does anyone know what these things are
and if they're still possible to find (a coffee-can full of 'em at APE for
instance?).

Because I find it necessary to remove, or at least relocate, the AFM/air
filter to do an oil change, has anyone developed a quick and easy
alternative to making the air filter box both secure and removeable?

Thx

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
'84 GTV-6