SEC:Unclassified - Leaded or Un-Leaded

Hi all!
	What is the go with un-leaded fuel and the Alfa 2litre engines?  Can I use un-leaded with my 84 Alfetta or will it do unmentionable nasty things to it?

	To those who answered my question on the white puffs of smoke when I accelerated... I turned out to be the carbies in need of a rebuild and the carbie mounts (made of rubber) had cracks around them and sounds to be sucking in great gulps of air when the right foot goes down.

	I'm still looking for an electric mirror switch so if anyone has a spare.........

	Last but not least... this is my first ever Alfa and I have come to the conclusion that Alfa electric's sucks.  For every fault I fix, another two seem to arise.  Most of the my present problems seem to be coming from the warning lights in the "Check System" bank.  The workshop manual shows this to be connected to the trip computer which doesn't appear to be working so who knows.  In fact I dont even know what all the warning lights are for (which doesn't help).

	Thanks to all those who helped with the air conditioner (needs lots of work as all indications point to the clutch being buggered) and Graham with trying to find me an owners glovebox manual (will have to keep on looking for that one).

Nev
84 Alfetta Sedan
88 GM-Holden Commodore