Thanks for the concern

Hi Bill Bain, and fellow digesters...

> This weekend, before the Sunday storms and rains (Bill Harkell, are > you all right?)

All is well on the west coast of Florida. We were very lucky to miss the
bulk of the bad weather, in fact, it was oddly calm Sunday night.

Our neighbors near the other coast were not so lucky. Kissimee, Orlando
and points east were hit hard in spots by tornados, and at last count up
to 28 people lost their lives.

This is a wonderful place to live, but like so many other places, has
it's hazards.

In Tampa Bay, it is just an amazing amount of water we have to deal
with. December and February set records for rainfall. During a test
drive of the 90 Spider I have for sale, we had to turn back from a
normally busy street due to it still being flooded. There is just no
where to put the water.

Oh well...
Alfas with pontoons?

Best regards...