74 Spider fuel & Brake questions

In the dim & distant past (8 or 9 yrs ago) I replaced the wide hose between
the gas tank filler & the gas tank ( about 6 inches of hose) on my  Spider.
 Problem I had then was finding something of the right dimensions - ended
up with hose ( from NAPA I believe) that was slightly larger.  I figured a
tight hose clamp would prevent any leaks.  Well, its leaking again & no end
of clamping will stop it - had a half inch of gas running around the gas
tank flange between tank & trunk floor,  last nite after I filled the tank.
 Doesnt seem to be split but gas coming from between neck of gas tank &
hose.  Made me VERY nervous, particularly with tail lit wires dangling in
it!!!!

Long pre-amble BUT does any one know of a source for the correct filler to
tank hose.  BTW this is for 74 Spider.

Same car - brake question.  Seem to have lost most of the brake booster
effect.  When I hold the brake pedal down ( engine running) I hear a
pulsating hissing sound which disappears as soon as I lift off the brakes.
I replaced the check valve - no benefit.  Booster holds some vacuum, as I
noted when I removed the hose but....  I suspect the booster. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Ralph,
Houston, TX