I've got the answers

You're asking a bunch of guys, what works ? Kind of like asking most men to
make a soufflé.

Oh well, just for that, I won't tell you what works....<G>

April

>*  The color of the car :  Is there a libidinous reason for the popularity
of Red?  Do drivers of red Alfas get more action than those driving ones in
vintage puke green?<

Bright cheerful colors are Nature's way of announcing you are not Dr. Evil.
You are outgoing and you might even be able to hold a conversation that last
more than ten minutes. A putty coloured car denotes a certain lack of
imagination ( wink, wink ).

>*  The particular kind of Alfa :  We all know that a guy in a Duetto has a
hell of a better chance of scoring than a guy in a Montreal, right?  Of
course.  So, what are the most sexally provocative Alfas to women?<<

The ones driven by handsome witty guys.

>*  Driving style : In what way does driving style - the totality of all
Alfa driving facets - influence female sexual stimulation.  Consider the
various and subtlety different ways there are to manipulate a shift lever,
and execute a gear change : the pauser in neutral, the speed shifter, the
double clutcher, the no-clutch shifter, the heel and toer, the fondler<

Someone so subtle, that you don't even notice the technique.

>*  Clothing : I can often be seen driving my Duetto into town while wearing
bib overalls and racing shoes.  I mean, I do change my footwear from boots.
I love to drive my Alfa.  The striped overalls are for Sunday.  What do you
think?  Sexually provocative or just earthy? I don't think that driving
into East troy is a valid experiment.<

So long as you wearing some, and they are recently washed, you should be OK.

>*  Tattooing  ( Tattoo is one of three Polynesian words in the English
language) :  So, here is this alpha male on the make in his Alfa.  How
might the tattoo influence the impact of the total package?  What kind of
tattoo (s) might he have?<

Depends on how well integrated the overall package is. Goatee, polyester,
and cheap cologne are not a good combination. throw in a tattoo....

        > How about the other sex?

*  What kind of woman is attracted to what kind of an Alfa and what kind of
Alfa driver?<

Cars are cars, and guys are guys. Neither have a bearing on the other as far
as romance is concerned. I like guys who appreciate good engineering, but I
always notice the car first, and not the driver ( sorry ).

>From the gal who married the guy with a crappy truck, and the fast
motorcycle.
April
( I've got the Alfa )