General Motors hates italian cars

First they took an Alfa spyder and stacked boxes
ten feet above the roof then crashed it through a
tunnel. Now the newest TV commercial features a
Fiat 124 that get filled with dirt by a front end
loader. After I finnish cleaning up the glass and
plastic left over from shooting my TV , I'm
driving down to the GM dealer to key some GMC
sonoma pickup trucks.  Just kidding , but it does
hurt my heart to witness such brutal treatment of
fine Italian automobiles.
David