Re: alfa-digest V6 #3 Front Brakes on GTV-6

Brian-
Actually, throughout the first several years of GTV-6 production, Ate
and Brembo front calipers were used interchangeably. The Brembos were
aluminum (light and flexible) and made lots of creaking when you pressed
down hard on the brake pedal. Later cars were predominantly Ate, while
'81 and '82 cars were Brembo equipped. I've owned four Baloccos and it
was three to one Brembo vs. Ate...

-Peter Krause
P.S. Rich in CO, you are GREAT entertainment! Tell me again, it was the
higher combustion temp caused by  a "rich" mixture that caused Rob
Dyson's R & S Mk III two pistons to melt leading the Daytona 24
Hours?!?!
Need to get your head out of a book and go racing, friend...I suppose
Paul Spruell, Dave Tenney, Alan Ward, Horst Kweck, Gaston Andrey and all
the rest of these folks are "lost" without the divine knowledge of
Arese...
P.P.S. Joe Simpson, Jr., I work on your car and know you to be an
intelligent fellow, Jim Hayes, you are a friend and I respect you as a
fellow racer. This back and forth got out of hand, I have no idea how,
but it's important to put a stop to this sort of exchange. As Rodney
King says; "Can't we all just get along?..."