V6 Thermostat query

[I sent this yesterday, but it didn't turn up. I guess it got lost in
the digest turnover. My opologies it if appears twice.]

James Kirzinger wrote in AD V5 #428:

> Alfa as a company has done some really stupid things, v6 thermostats,
> inboard brakes, no camber adjustment?

Forgive me if this has already been beaten to death (my AD delivery has
been spotty over the last 24 hours, but what is the problem with V6
thermostats?

Thanks in advance,

Tony
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
--
Tony Lupton                            *           CiTR Pty Ltd
Email: t.lupton@citr.com.au         *    *         339 Coronation Drive