Re: Bigotry

Dear Joe B. Simpson, Jr.,

I have been reading and posting to the italian-car-list - italian-car-
digest - alfa-digest for 8 or 9 years.

I have known Jim Hayes through these lists, e-mail correspondence, and
a couple good evenings together for 6, or so, years.  While we do not
always agree on everything, I have found his opinions to be informed,
intelligent, and worth my time.  Jim is one of the people who has made
this list worth reading.

This is the first time I have encountered you on the list.  The next
time you feel a need to vent your ignorance and anger on someone, you
would do well to find a mirror and let fly.  You will have found the
most appropriate audience for your ignorance and phlem.

Chris Prael
'85 GTV6
'75 Alfetta
'69 1750 GTV