[alfa] Duetto Racer

 Sorry there Biba. Didn't mean to insult you by calling addressing you as
Mr". Your absolutely correct. Having met you on several occasions I am
inclined to agree that the title doesn't fit you.
 I guess Alfa had the hard on to make an scca car because it was at their
request to do so. As I understand it Alfa did not provide much in the way of
financial support to the good folks that raced their products here in the
states. Getting a free car to race had to amount to something. I suppose Mr.
Midgley and Mr. Griffith could have pulled another car from their inventory
assuming of course that they had one and that Alfa would agree to it. Then
none of the parties concerned appear to have your marketing skills. Just
think how different things would be now if Alfa and Mr. Midgley and Mr.
Griffith had the benefit of you around to guide them and their hard ons
through to new marketing heights. Why it might have been a whole new world
out there. An Alfa Romeo in every garage. Just imagine...

A. Licalzi
Hemet, Ca., USA

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of 02_header.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of sg-a00050.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of 02.gif]