[alfa] Graduate Duetto Race Car

To add to the info about the Graduate Duetto I add the following history as told to me by Dale Macgowan the current owner. There were three Duettos loaned to the film by Alfa. After the movie was completed one of the cars was converted to a SCCA racer by the Alfa parts division in its orange and black livery. The car was raced for about two years by 2 local SoCal Alfa dealers. Dale bought the car for approx. $3000 in '69-'70 and has owned it ever since. Dale raced it extensively on the west coast. The car is now housed at Dale's Alfawest shop in Denver. He no longer actively races the car, but brings it out to club track days where he usually sets the fastest times of the day.

Ashley House
Castle Rock, CO
'85 Graduate