[alfa] follow up on the Milano break issues

I wanted to thank all of you that provided very helpful comments.

Today the brakes seemed that they where working more or less the way that
they are supposed to do, this proves that once the pump cools down it will work
again.

Regarding the "Self Diagnosing System" the lights (Amber and Red) turn On
during startup and then both go out the way they are supposed to, today I drove
about 60 miles without any light turning itself 'On' This gives me great relief
but I would definitely want to find what is failing before some major damage
occurs.

Today I focused all of my attention to the pump (running) noises and I could
state that it takes an average of three or four pumps before the pump gets
running again, however I noticed that the pump only runs for a very short periods
of time before stopping.

Hopefully this means that the accumulator is the one that is dying since it
takes little effort from the pump to pressurize the system, Peter has
recommended to use an accumulator from a Reatta, tomorrow I will try to find one of
these and I will replace it at once.

I will report the progress, and once again thank you for all the support!

Gilles