[alfa] One more question on the Milano brake issue

Sorry I forgot to mention on my previous post, how hard it is to install a
Reatta hydraulic accumulator into the Milano?

Is this just a straight replacement or the GM part would have to be adapted
to fit the MKII? I vaguely remember reading a few months ago, someone had
mentioned that he had to install the GM accumulator backwards or something like
that, unfortunately since my brakes where working fine I didn't put too much
attention...

I had owned my Verde for 10 months and I had learned a lot about maintaining
my Alfa from everyone on this forum, thank you.

Sincerely, Gilles