[alfa] Repair Info

A couple years back, I had some work done by a mechanic located in the  St.
Petersburg, FL area that did work on alfas.  I have an '88 alfa  spider veloce
that is need of an overhaul to get it up and  running again.

Is there any chance you may know a repair shop name and/or phone #?

I would sincerely appreciate any help you can provide.  I am hoping to  begin
the repairs in the next couple weeks.

You are welcome to contact me at this e-mail address.   Thanks so  much for
your assistance!

........Michael