[alfa] Re: Eagle dent puller

Behold. My mad googling skillz are greater than Biba's
http://www.dentmagician.net/
$549 ($24.95 flat rate shipping)
Or take your chance with one of their auctions. The last one sold for
a mere $415.50

Mr. Biba, thank you for the offer, however, I am currently located in
the (very cold) midwest US of A, so I do not think that it would work
out.

-Jeff